Thursday, May 04, 2006

Some of mine (contd.,)

This is the latest that I have done. The song is 'Oru Maalai' from Ghajini. For some reason, I liked this song and, after repeated hearing, was interested in playing the song.
To me, this song has come quite well compared to all my previous ones.

Here is the link.
http://rapidshare.de/files/19648277/orumaalai.mp3.html
These are the instruments that I have used (for those who are curious).

1. String Piano - Lead
2. Strings - BGM
3. Fretless Bass - BGM
4. Piano (2 kinds) - BGM
5. Drums - BGM
6. Drums looped track - BGM
7. Bass looped track - BGM
8. Orchestra Ensemble - Interlude and Stanza
9. Guitar - Interlude and Stanza
10. Whistle - BGM and Stanza
11. Bottle Blow - Interlude and Stanza
12. Synthetic strings - A small initial part

Hope you enjoy this.

Adios.
View My Portfolio

1 Comments:

Blogger vichika said...

that was nice!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home