Friday, July 28, 2006

Neenga nallavaraa kettavaraa!....Theriyalayaeppaa.

Heck, this dialogue in Nayagan (and the accompanying bell sound!)was more famous among people earlier, than "Houston, We have a problem!" is now.
Anyway, I was listening to "Thenpaandi Seemayile" from the movie 'Nayagan', in my senorita when I was driving back home from work. I was thinking of playing some other song in the evening till my rita turned to this track. I decided that I could try this now that I have been admiring the song for so long. Something which needs to be appreciated in this song, is the orchestration. I would like to believe there were no synths available 15 years back, when these songs were composed. With the number of string instruments used in this song, orchestrating precisely is a tough one, though people like IR are professionals at this. Ofcourse, this is the case with all these western live concerts where we see those huge cellos, violas and other string instrus. Listen to the original song (the sad/sadder/saddest part of it!) and you will 'feel' what melancholy is.

I think the song has come out decent enough. Not like yesterday's definitely (laughing at myself)! Use earplug.

http://rapidshare.de/files/27462376/thenpaandi.mp3.html


Adios..
View My Portfolio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home