Thursday, June 22, 2006

Those were the days..

Those were the days when I stopped my rita at the green signal.
Those were the days when I jumped the red signal.
Those were the days when I involuntarily missed an exit. But, you know, there is always a U-turn to my rescue!
Those were the days when I took out Rang De Basanti CD from my car audio system and opened the altoids box to put the cd inside(chuckling...).
Those were the days when I tried opening my apartment door with my car remote(laughing all the bloody way to glory...).
Those were the days when anyone would have exclaimed "Damn, he is sick!".

Those were the worst days of my life.

(Seriously...)I do not know what makes me write this all of a sudden. Maybe it is the rainy weather and the hailstorm that is changing my mood to a more sobre one. Maybe it is because I repeated one of these still-occasionally-unavoidable-funny things today.

Stewpid, Am I not?
View My Portfolio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home