Thursday, June 01, 2006

Getting back..

Oh....my...god. I just cannot believe myself. It has been quite a long time since I had felt as refreshed as I am during the past two days. The reason is that I was able to figure out (atleast partly) where I was going horribly wrong all these days. Subsequently, I am just trying to remember, to follow and to continue my thought processes that I used to carry out sometime back (Yes Yes, the chappell way!). I had mentioned elsewhere long time back fleetingly that there will be a few happenings one will encounter that will change his/her attitude towards certain things in life forever. This is not such a godly statement that only I am aware of but its profundity is amazing. Well, it is happening to me again and hopefully for my good. The way I am going to look at those 'certain things' and the cause(s) for those are going to change as gradual realization of self and about others dawns upon me. A very very close friend of mine repeatedly says that I have a very poor judgemental power . And I would defend myself. Maybe I will call him up after this and let him know that he won the argument. God Willing, I would not go back to that bloody darn state that I was in, come what may. Afterall, I will never let go off something that has brought me thus far, not for anyone definitely. I shall just luff to feel the way I do now. I am getting back to my normal enthued self that I was, quite long time back and it would be interesting for me to see how I conduct myself.

If any/all of what I have said is abstract, the purpose of this blog is served.

Not in the clamor of the crowded street, Not in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, But in ourselves, are triumph and defeat.

How true is this?!
View My Portfolio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home